Felici is packed with a cool notification manager, alert your visitors the smart way.

Learn More Close


The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers – The Association helps the public to find a specialist injury lawyer and provides training courses for its members.

Pan-European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers  – This was established as a not-for-profit organisation in 1998 by European lawyers to improve and promote judicial co-operation and mutual knowledge of legal and judicial systems of European jurisdictions in the field of personal injury law.

The Forum of Insurance Lawyers – This is a professional membership organisation representing those engaged in the defence of insurance-related claims. Its members act for insurers, self-insured companies and all authorities in the public and private sectors.

The Association of Child Abuse Lawyers – This is an association set up for the benefit of victims, lawyers, experts and other professionals in the field of obtaining compensation for the physical, sexual or emotional abuse of children and adults abused in childhood, as well as the mentally handicapped and others directly or indirectly affected by that abuse.

Health and Safety Executive – A national independent watchdog for work-related health, safety and illness. It acts in the public interest to reduce work-related death and serious injury across the country’s workplaces. 

Centre for Corporate Accountability and the Work-related Death Advice Service – This is a free advice service to families and friends bereaved as a result of a work-related death. It helps ensure that a death is properly investigated and subject to proper scrutiny by the prosecuting bodies. The advise relates to deaths resulting from the activities of private companies as well as public bodies, such as hospitals and local authorities.                               
Victim Support – A charity set up to help victims of any crime and those who have been affected by a crime committed against a friend or relative. The service is free of charge and offers a telephone help line providing emotional support and practical information.     

Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority – A Government organisation which can compensate  people who have been physically or mentally injured as a result of being blameless victims of violent crimes. The website provides details of the scheme, how you qualify and how you apply and how the claim will be handled.

Citizens Advice Bureau – This provides extensive information on making claims for injuries as a result of accidents.

Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS) – This is a national non-profit making association of solicitors representing the victims of road traffic accidents. It provides detailed information about how to make  a claim and how fee insurance works.

Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) – This is a UK charity for patient safety and justice. It provide free and confidential advice and support to people affected by medical accidents via a helpline and casework service and can refer to its panel of specialist clinical negligence solicitors or other sources of support.