Felici is packed with a cool notification manager, alert your visitors the smart way.

Learn More Close


The Law Society – The Society provides help with finding a solicitor, deciding which solicitor to use, and explains  the information that you need to provide to your solicitor. It also gives details regarding surveys, searches, leasehold properties, mortgages, contracts and completion.

Council For Licensed Conveyancers – The Council is the regulatory body for licensed conveyancers in England and Wales. It aims to provide consumer choice and to promote effective competition in the legal services market by setting entry standards and regulating providers to deliver high quality, accessible legal services. It sets educational and training standards for entry to the profession. It issues licences to practise to those who have qualified. It maintains a register of all licensed conveyancers. It sets standards to regulate the professional practice, conduct and discipline of licensed conveyancers and to maintain adequate professional indemnity. Finally it investigates allegations of misconduct and where appropriate takes disciplinary action. It provides information about how to become a licensed conveyancer.

The Council of Mortgage Lenders – This Council is the trade association for the mortgage lending industry. The CML Lenders handbook is a useful resource for property lawyers.

Land Registry  – The Registry guarantees the title to registered land in England and Wales and holds records for land ownership and interests. There is information on the new Land Registration Act 2002, reports on the latest Residential Property Prices, and various forms and publications. They have a section for e-business on the site covering Business e-services, “Find a Property”, Mortgage e-signatures for borrowers and Land Registry Direct.

Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) – This tribunal is the successor to the Lands Tribunal and is an independent and specialist judicial body. It determines disputed compensation in compulsory purchase and certain other types of land compensation cases as well as hearing appeals from Valuation Tribunals, Leasehold Valuation Tribunals and Residential Property Tribunals.

Practical Conveyancing – This site is presented by Legalease for property lawyers. It contains thousands of articles, case notes, practice points, and provides web links to other important material. It publishes articles from major law firms (such as Allen & Overy and Lovells) as well as journals such as The Property Law Journal, The In-House Lawyer, and The Practical Lawyer. Much of the material is free although some is subscribers-only. The site can also be used as a modestly-priced source of CPD points.

Today’s Conveyancer – This is a new free online newspaper which provides the latest articles and market knowledge about the conveyancing and property industry with relevant news, resources and jobs.

National Land Information Service – This connects users directly to land and property information held by local authorities, central government and other organisations which provide official sources of land and property data.

Leasehold Advisory Service – This is an independent advice agency, funded partly by Government grant and partly by the private sector, providing free advice to leaseholders, landlords, professional advisers and others on the law affecting residential leasehold property.

Council for Licensed Conveyancers –  This is the regulatory body for licensed conveyancers in England and Wales. It sets entry standards and regulates providers to deliver high quality, accessible legal services. The site includes details of how to become a licensed conveyancer, provides a guide to using the services of  a licensed conveyancer, and how to find one and how to make a complaint against a licensed conveyancer.

Conveyancing Services
CARVERS is a specialist High Street practice with extensive experience in all conveyancing and property matters.